Facilities and Amenities
Our apartment has two bedrooms each containing a queen and a single bed. The toilet is separate from the bathroom. There is also a single bed in the lounge.
The convenient kitchen facilities enable you to be able to prepare your own meals if you wish.
Our studio unit has a full modern kitchen, full oven, queen bed, lovely leather furniture, mySky TV. Wifi is not available in this unit, but Wifi available at the lodge.
Both the apartment and the studio unit have wonderful views of our farm and surrounding Waikato Countryside, including Mt Maungatautari, (the apartment from our expansive decks). Enjoy a walk down to our plantation of NZ's very special native Kauri Trees, or just relax on the deck, and enjoy a private BBQ. Your hosts, Jim & Libby, would be happy to accompany you on a wonderful walk over the farm and to a nearby native bush reserve.
If you like animals you can interact with our dogs and cats, plus very friendly cows and horses, and even a horse ride if you are an experienced rider, or we will just lead you around if you are not.
We are very keen gardeners and you are welcome to wander around the gardens.
For a photo tour of our property please visit our gallery page here>
- Local Guides/Maps
- 24 Hour On Call Maintenance
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning in Apartment, fan in Studio Unit
- 2 Queen(s), 3 Single(s) in apartment, 1 Queen in Studio Unit + rollaway singe.
- Washing Machine available if needed
- Electric Grill
- Cook Top
- Microwave in Apartment
- Clothes Dryer available if needed
- Children's Toys
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player in apartment
- Stereo System in apartment
- Internet Access
- Computer Available for sending and receiving emails
- Wireless Internet
- Pet friendly - Yes
- Smoking allowed - Ask
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask
- Mountain Views